Friday, March 6, 2015

Pretty Sure

I am pretty sure that I have the all time cutest family.  My husbeast is cute.  My kids are definitely cute.  All time cutest family.  But I might be a little biased.  Even getting the not so great news we got today about my health, my family brings a smile to my face.

Nora wore leggings today which Joe thought it would be hilarious to pull them way up, Grandpa style.  Mac also thought it was funny.




Check out that crazy face Nora is making.  Such a weird angle. 

Mac and I got some serious snuggles in.  I have no clue why he has been sooooooo incredibly snuggly lately but I am not going to fight it.  Bring on the snuggles.  After a little bit, he wanted to do some snuggles with Daddy.  I got the photo proof and the funnies that happen when my two men get together.  I love them!





No comments:

Post a Comment