Friday, March 13, 2015

3 special steps

Mac currently has a new favorite show...."Special Agent Oso." Amy, get Shadow to watch this because it has seriously upped Mac's desire to do chores.  He specifically wants to do 3 special steps. I can't stop humming the songs that are in that show so it is driving me a little insane.

And here goes my ADHD.....

This morning Nora wore some Old Navy boyfriend jeans with an Old Navy short sleeved onesie.  I was worried that she might get cold so I threw on a cardigan.  The cardigan she wore was mine when I was a baby.  SOOOO cute!





Apparently being cute is exhausting to Nora as she took a two hour long nap this morning which is pretty rare for her.  While she got her nap on, I got some snuggles in with Mac.  Excuse the exhausted looking me....


Then Nora got up.  No one can make that little girl laugh harder than her brother.  It doesn't matter what Mac does...Nora is going to crack up!


Nora's hair is getting really long so we thought we would try to pull it back with a clip.  Her hair still manages to magically escape from it.  You would think that we purposely put her hair in a mohawk, we don't.  It just does it on its own.




Then Nora decided to conduct a little business.  Her business is opening and shutting her "laptop."


And finally....here is my view as I do this blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment