Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I am obsessed....

I like to keep an ongoing mental list of things that I am obsessed with.  Sometimes this list changes and sometimes it does not.  Here we go!

1.  Globes and maps:  I have no clue why but I love them.  I love the look of a map and I have a couple spread throughout the house.  I want more.  We have an old Coast Guard map of Unalaska (an island up here) in our master bathroom.  We have a 1940s something map of Alaska on one of main walls downstairs.  We have a small map outline of Georgia hanging up.  I equally love globes.  One day I will have a collection of globes and it will be awesome.

2.  Boscia face mask: I tell everyone about this joker.  It is a black charcoal mask and it hurts to high heaven to peel off but my face feels amazing afterwards.  I buy it from Sephora.


3.  Cupcakes: As soon as I finish this post, I am going to finish off some cupcakes.  Well destroy is probably a better term for it...

4.  Kate Spade @ West Elm: So my favorite brand teamed up with West Elm to create bedding and other household items.  LOVE IT!!!!!  Here is the entire collection: Kate Spade @ West Elm


5.  Macbook Pro with Retina: I am completely obsessed with my new laptop.  My old Macbook Pro was bought in 2009 and it was incredibly slow so Joe got me a new one.  The new one is light and fast and awesome.  I can even text from my computer!!!  WHAT??!?!?!?!

6.  Cops Reloaded:  I am tacky.  I like watching people get tazed.  I also like hearing their reasoning for running...."I got scared."  Yeah you did because you are dumb and you broke the law.

7.  Fixer Upper:  Obviously, I watch a LOT of HGTV which is something that drives the husbeast absolutely insane.  However, this is a show that he likes and will watch with me.  I love the work they do.  They work with real people budgets.  Love it.  It is the only HGTV show that I DVR.  True story.

8.  Kate Spade: I am.....crazily obsessed with Kate Spade.  If I could surround myself in polka dots and stripes and and of her amazingness I would.  LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate Spade.

9.  My kids: There is really no explanation needed for this one.

10.  The Husbeast: He loves me so much that he buys me cupcakes and is willing to put up with me.  I am a lot to handle.  Someone at work told me that I am the poster child for "feisty" and yet Joe still loves me.....he might have a mental disorder.....

11.  Zillow: I cannot get enough of real estate.  It is not something that I ever want to do but I love looking at it.  I love looking at houses on the market, the value, everything about it.  I have numerous saved searches on Zillow and numerous saved houses on Zillow.  I get notifications from Zillow.  I don't even get notifications from Facebook....that's how much I love Zillow.

12.  Bubble baths: Due to the constant pain, bubble baths are a great source of relaxation and good feelings for me.  When I had my first tumor, baths were the only place that I was not in beyond ridiculous pain.  That has not changed.  I use a lot of epsom salt and bubble bath.

13.  Essie: I change my fingernail polish every Sunday.  Sometimes, depending on how hard I am on my hands, I change my polish color multiple times.  I am in love with Essie.  I am always on the hunt for new beautiful colors.....check out their new colors!


Ok I have been looking at these two beautiful cupcakes for long enough.  It's go time!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment