Monday, March 23, 2015

Blog Check

I got home today at a reasonable time of 2:50.  Having a quiet house to myself was awesome!  Once my family got home, it was snuggles and play time.  I got some good snuggles with Mac.  He likes his afternoon snuggles.  I think it is his center.




Nora was crawling around on the floor.  Joe wanted her to come to him and I wanted her....Joe played dirty and brought out her food which of course made her crawl to him.  Cheater.



After the Chunk ate, it was play time with daddy while we waited to go over to the Lindeen's for family dinner night.  





Tonight was the Lindeen's night to host family dinner.  They made some yummy enchiladas.  Nora LOVED the refried beans and the enchiladas.  She did not care so much for rice.  She is a bottomless pit.  Henry and Mac had a great time playing together.  Mac kept saying that he wanted to spend the night.  I guess we might be at that age where he spends the night with other people.  He is getting so big!




The Lindeen's have chickens too and Mac fell in love.  Seriously in love with the chickens.  He now wants a chicken.  He thinks that the eggs we brought home are going to give him baby chicks.  He is mistaken.  But, seriously, he keeps talking about getting a chicken.  I think Joe is intrigued by chickens too....not going to happen while we live up here.  






Now here comes the trick...I am doing a test to see if y'all are still reading this.  I want to do a gallery wall of baby pictures.  I want to get a baby picture of each of our family members (Goodmama, Tas, MoeMoe, Papa Mike, all of our grandparents that have baby/little kid pictures).  I want to get together all of the baby pictures and frame them and then put them up in a gallery wall.  Your homework is to find a baby picture.  I am being serious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment