Monday, March 16, 2015

Just another Manic MONDAY

Mondays are no fun.  Especially when coming back from Spring Break.  However, the sun is beautifully shining (even though the wind is blowing like crazy).  It makes you think that it should be way warmer outside than what it actually is.  The sun inspired us to have a family dance party while we fixed dinner (sweet potato fries and french dip crescents).  That led to play time on the floor.  My family is oh so cute!!!!

PEEK A BOO!!!!!!!

Mommy I try to hide my face myself. 

What is she doing with that tongue?  Ever since she has gotten teeth she does weird things with her tongue...

Mommy, I want to take picture with Nora.  Ok, I'm done. 

He is silly.  I am surprised that he actually wanted to take a picture and that he actually cooperated.

Don't mind Nora.  Just chewing on her baby doll...

My husband is the beast.  Mac is "that guy" in the background.....

She didn't have time for me....was too busy chewing on her hand. 

She didn't have time for her daddy either.  She wanted that remote. 

A look of sheer determination.  We are in trouble. 

SUCCESS.

Mac lining up his dinosaurs...as per usual. 

It's 7:50 and both kids are in their respective beds.  I am also in my bed.  This mommy is in pain.  I went from the heating pad to making use of the bed warmer as a giant heating pad.  I have hit the point where it is shooting down my legs and in my lower back and it is awesome.  I am seriously lucky with my fantastic husbeast. He is eating his other half of the brownie and then he is going to work some more on my new armoire!  Love that man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment