Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mac art

During Spring break, I desperately needed to find another activity for my super active 2 year old to do.  My solution?  Make art!!!!!

I went online and found the following:

Outline of the letter M
Outline of the letter C
Outline of a heart
Outline of a truck
Outline of a dinosaur

I put each one in Microsoft Word and made full page sized.  I printed them out on regular white computer paper.

Next step.  Take off Mac's shirt and put him in his recently cleaned high chair.  Squirt paint onto paper towels and put on plate.

I put each paper that I wanted him to paint on his high chair.  Showed him the paint.  Let him go to town.  Honestly, it mostly required me squishing his hand in the paint.  He does not really like his hands to get dirty.......

Pictures from painting Round 1:




Pictures from Round 2:





Round 3 involved Joe (of course Joe irritated him):




I let the art dry.  Cut out the shapes.  Glued to white computer paper.  Next step?  Get a frame.  Below is where we put the heart that Mac painted......



No comments:

Post a Comment