Monday, March 18, 2013

boogers.

Mac is a booger boy.  He has a little bit of a cold and we are seeing a LOT of boogers.  He is still in an awesome mood.  I got some good snuggles in with my man when he got home.



Mac's first Citrus Lane box came in the mail today and it was SUPER cute!  There was a lavender scented mini pillow pet, to go squishy fruit thing, a puzzle, and animal tattoos.  Mac LOVED the puzzle and we laid him down for bed tonight with his new pillow.  It must have worked calming him down because he went to sleep pretty quickly!


I was laying on the sofa for a while today so Joe got Mac upstairs watching Cars 2.  When Joe ran out to grab Subway for dinner, I went upstairs to check on the big man.  He was no longer in the bed.  He had pulled 3 loads of laundry out of the chair and threw it on the floor so he could sit in the chair.  Silly boy.


Eventually he decided it was bathtime.  Joe gave him a bath because that is their bonding time.  I go in at one point because I hear giggling.  Joe decided to show me how to irritate Mac....he REALLY DOES NOT LIKE THE SHOWER.


Ok.  For some weird reason....our blog is not letting us load videos.  AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH




No comments:

Post a Comment