Saturday, March 23, 2013

Curled up

I have spent almost the entire day curled up in the corner of the sofa.  Still super sore and swollen.  I didn't sleep very well last night and the medicine made me sick last night so just really tired today.  

We did go out to Lowes, Home Depot, and Sherwin Williams.  We got the wood stain for Mac's bedroom furniture.  The first coat is going to be Minwax's American Walnut with a Minwax white wash coat over that.  I am excited to see how this turns out.  We are going to test it on the crates first.  I was also able to look at the colors that I have picked for the exterior of the house.  I am BEYOND excited to get our giant Easter egg house painted.

Mac was in an AWESOME mood today!  He has been in a good mood for a while.  He did a lot of talking (and I couldn't understand any of it....he speaks another language) and a lot of laughing and a lot of jumping/playing.  I think he knows that I am not super feeling good because at one point he brought his "piwwow" (pillow in non-toddler language) over to me and laid down next to me....such a sweet little man.


We watched Cars a ridiculous amount today....so I was kind of glad that this was the view I had....


My awesome husband cooked us dinner (we had skyline chili and yes we eat this a lot)....and when we ate dinner he got a LOT of giggles out of Mac.


No comments:

Post a Comment