Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Whoopsie...I almost forgot

I have been googling like it's my job.  I have decided that since we cannot currently afford the ridiculously expensive patio furniture then Joe and I will make our own.  Out of wooden pallets.  Erica (our nanny) said her husband had a lot at his work that we could take.  Joe is going to hopefully pick up the pallets tomorrow.

I have been googling a lot of things....pallet furniture.....pallet wall decor.....pallet wood shelter.....making shelves in a dresser (since Mac's is broken).....organizing....recipes.....by the time all is said and done our house is going to be one Pinterest project after another.

Mac spent a lot of time playing today!  I LOVE that baby!  Here is a lot of pictures for you....

























No comments:

Post a Comment