Monday, August 6, 2012

Organizing Fiend...

Today, I was an organizing beast.  No lie.  I organized a LOT of things and Mac "helped"!

I walked into Mac's room this morning to get him up and this is what I saw....


After his breakfast, we headed back upstairs so I could reorganize Mac's old clothes that no longer fit.  They were in a giant box and that thing was heavy.  I decided to better utilize his closet space and reorganize his clothes by size.  First, I had to separate his clothes out by size (I used the guest bed to do this) and I put them in different piles.  Mac felt the need to "help" his mama!  He pulled his clothes out and threw them all over the place.  Then he decided to get in the box and continue throwing the clothes out so he could "help" me!  He is so funny!







When Joe got home, he installed Mac's new carseat.  I had a coupon for Burlington for 20% off a single item and we used that coupon to get him a Graco MyRide 65 carseat.  He just never looked really comfortable in his old carseat...We put Mac in his new carseat so we could out and run some errands.  He really seemed to like it!





After Mac went to bed for the night, I got back to organizing and Joe headed outside to cut the grass (the sun finally came out).  When he got out there, he found a teeny tiny strawberry that had come off of his plant.....it is super teeny and super cute!


Besides organizing Mac's clothes (pictures to come later), I also organized the pantry.  We bought more baskets for the pantry and plastic boxes for Mac's clothes.  I created my own labels.  I just typed the word that I wanted, used different sized cups to cut out the word and the scrapbook paper backing, glued them together, and then used that oh so awesome cotton to tie the labels on to things....




No comments:

Post a Comment