Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pajama Day

Mac and I stayed in our pajamas all day.  I am in my pajamas right now.  I am perfectly ok with this!  I feel like since I only got about 2 hours of sleep last night that I deserve to just stay comfortable.  I am having a hard time getting to sleep (not staying asleep).

Mac got up this morning at like 8ish.  He ate breakfast and then watched some cartoons while we waited for Caryn and Cayla to come over.



I kept Cayla for a couple of hours today so Caryn could go to a meeting.  Cayla fed Mac rice chex....they investigated the door stopper....silly babies!  At one point they thought going through my legs was great fun and both tried to do it at the same time....









Today, I did get started on painting the letters for Mac's ABC wall.  I hope it turns out cute!  Caryn gave me another idea of what to put on the wall above his bed......not sharing yet though!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment