Sunday, August 12, 2012

Afro circus. Afro circus. Polka dot. Polka dot.

I love that song from Madagascar.  I found a video online today that put the Afro Circus song with the Move it Move it song from Madagascar and Mac was completely enthralled by it.  Those are two of the songs that I sing to him when he is fussing or wiggling on the changing table.

Today, Joe had a city softball tournament (with a big whopping 4 teams).  They had batting practice at 7 am (I did not go to that) but Mac and I did go to the 9 oclock game.  Mac was ALL OVER the place.  I did not really get to watch Joe play but in that first game Joe was the designated hitter.  He has been batting really well lately and he is pretty proud of himself.  I do feel bad that I don't get to more of Joe's games but it is SOOO difficult with Mac.  I end up spending the time chasing him around or keeping him from eating something random like a pen or cigarette butts off of the ground so I don't usually actually get to watch Joe play.  It is just easier for all parties for us to stay home.  However I did manage to take some pictures with my phone (I forgot the big camera and I have lost my little camera.  I desperately need to get a new little camera for moments like this!)....





























After we came home, Mac struggled to keep his big boy eyes open but he lost that battle and down for a nap he went!


 
When he got up, we did the lunch thing and then headed outside to enjoy more of the sunshine!  He played SUPER hard!



Taking things back a day, our friend Caryn emailed me today some of the pictures that she took and I thought I would share....








No comments:

Post a Comment