Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday Market Tour

My dad named this blog post.  I don't really know why.  We only spent like an hour at the Saturday Market.  It was raining and gross.  We walked around the market and grabbed some lunch.  Dad had his first reindeer sausage.

After we left the market, we headed to a tourist-y store so dad could get some stuff for people.  He likes to look and debate a lot about what he is going to get.  It makes me smile.  We then headed to the 5th Avenue mall because I wanted to get to Crazy 8 to get to Mac this adorable dinosaur hoodie!

Mac took a nice long nap today when we got back to the house (seriously like 2 hours).  We decided that we were going to fix salmon for dinner and I decided we would also have broccoli cole slaw with it.  SOOOOO good!

Mac did a lot of running around once he got up from his nap....dad got a bunch of pictures of my godzilla.  That baby makes me smile.  He did a lot of talking/babbling today!

 eating a strawberry...

 kissing the oven (I have no idea why)





 doing some daddy cuddling....









No comments:

Post a Comment