Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Rain Rain...go away

The weather was sucky today so we were confined to the indoors!  Mac was in a MUCH better mood today.  Dad and I think he is cutting some more teeth and that they are probably in the back of his mouth because that is where he is trying to chew on his fingers.  Silly boy.  I think Dad is having a great time watching Mac get into everything and seeing just how much that little man moves (which is a LOT and I have definitely lost my baby weight because of it!)....

Every time Mac ate a meal (for the most part), I gave him a fork.  He is not too sure about forks.



Mac had a great time playing today!  He was into everything!  I love that little man...















Yesterday, Joe created some more pantry space for canned goods by putting shelves on the back of the closet door near the kitchen.  I love space organizing things!


On Joe's way home he stopped by the grocery store for me because I made Skyline chili for dinner!  It was DELISH!


The minute Joe got home, him and dad started playing with the new garbage disposal that came in today.  We have a leak under our kitchen sink....so Dad and Joe got under the sink to play plumber (and yes mama I did fuss at dad for getting on the ground)....


During the numerous amount of spare time that I had today (do you hear the sarcasm???), I saw this video of these fisher men trying to help a bear cub get out of the whirlpool.  They eventually knock the cub out of the whirlpool but it is not shown on this video....




Dad and I are excited because we are going on the 26 glacier cruise tomorrow!!!!!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment