Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Doing some reorganizing.

This morning Mac was transfixed by the show "Little Bill" on Nick Jr.  I have no idea why.


After Mac's nap, I made him some chicken nuggets and handed him a fork.  He made a serious attempt to eat his food with a fork.  



I felt a little inspired today.  I haven't really been liking how I had Mac's room set up.  I am still not SUPER happy about it but I like it better now.  It took me almost 2 hours this afternoon to move everything around to the way I want it while dodging my little Godzilla.

Here is the before (or rather the during):


Mac decided to "help":









Ok, here is the TENTATIVE picture of how I redid Mac's room.  Please keep in mind that the giant pile of clothes is going to be moved.  I am now googling what I want to put on his walls.  I HATE them being so bare!  I also did not yet pick up the diapers he threw all over the floor.  Silly little man.



Here is a picture of his closet.  All of his clothes are divided by size (newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months/2t, and 3t) and labeled accordingly.  I went ahead and got the boxes for bigger sizes for us to start filling up as he outgrows them.



I got a little tired doing all of this moving so I decided we would go play outside until Joe got home.  It was slightly drizzling when we got outside but it stopped (a little rain never hurt anyone....it builds character).  Mac discovered the water hose that Joe left in the yard and he thought it was sooo entertaining.









Once Joe got home, we left to go pick up pallets for the patio furniture we are going to build and to get more salt water for his tank.  Mac had a grand time eating animal crackers.....





Unfortunately, we still had to run by the grocery store and as we were getting Mac out of his carseat we discovered that he had blown out his diaper.  NASTY.  When we got home, Mac thought it was HILARIOUS how Joe was having to carry him.  He laughed all the way up the stairs.  Through the diaper change.  And into the bathtub.


Switching gears for a minute.  I am currently addicted to just googling. Today's topic: make ahead freezer meals.  Joe and I have to do a better job of eating good meals and it is going to be hard to do that when I am also at work.  The solution?  Putting together meals in advance and freezing!  Here is a picture of the one we did today!






No comments:

Post a Comment