Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend roundup

I am not very good at keeping up with this now that I am back at work....I sorry.

Saturday: We played around the house for a little bit and ran some errands.  Our friends Sarah and Lee came over to keep us company while Joe installed the new kitchen sink faucet.  After that was done we headed over to their house for steaks!  I find it HILARIOUS watching Mac with their dog Kyla.  She is a little rambunctious and she likes to lick him and sometimes knock him down.  He didn't get mad at her or cry or anything!






Sunday:  For some reason, Joe let me sleep in while he took care of Mac and cooked us waffles for breakfast!  Mac wanted to help us "clean" and had a great time dragging around the broom.  And then eating the broom.  Sunday was kind of busy and I didn't get to spend much time around Mac.  I went to my friend Steph's baby shower and then I had my hair colored.  It had been SOOOOO long since I have had my hair done that it took a long time....





No comments:

Post a Comment