Monday, August 13, 2012

Sunny day

Another BEAUTIFUL day!  Mac was awesome and the sun was shining!

This morning Mac spent a good bit of time trying to stand up on his bouncing turtle toy.....


I have a confession.  I moved Mac's room again.  In my defense it was only because Mac could reach the light switch to his room.  Plus all I did was flip flop the changing table and the bed.  Pictures to maybe come later.  While we were up there, we did some play time and Mac did some "reading" time.


Mac didn't take a nap until 12:30 today (mostly because he let me sleep until 9).  He slept for 2 hours during his nap!  He got up and we headed outside....Where he proceeded to run over (literally used her as a speed bump) while she was trying to poop.  Then a couple of minutes later, he accidentally stepped on her and she yelped.  He did downward dog position and started crying (he doesn't like hurting Bella).  

After dinner, it was Mac's bathtime!  He is so stinking funny in the bathtub.  He keeps sticking his face under the water....silly boy.  Then he discovered the shower curtain liner.  He thought it was hilarious to "hide" behind it and make noises at Joe.  That baby.....














Tonight I did my first Hot Zumba class in a long long long time (since like March).  It was AWESOME!  I find it very weird that I don't sweat....I just turn bright red.  Like a tomato.


No comments:

Post a Comment