Sunday, August 5, 2012

Addition to the Cash Family

Today, we added to our Cash family (no, we are not pregnant and no, we did not get a dog).  We got a fish!  His name is George and he is a betta fish!  I put him in one of the big vases that was left over from our wedding and he has river rocks in the bottom of his "tank."  He is also the center piece decoration on our dining room table!  George is very pretty!


I have been in a nesting mode again today.  Cleaning.  Redesigning.  I redesigned what is above our fireplace and this time I think I have a winner!  It is my favorite so far!  All I need now for it to be what I want is a pretty piece of driftwood.....


This morning for breakfast we headed to Ihop!  I brought Mac some strawberries to tide him along until the food made it's arrival.  He tore them up.  He burns so many calories during the day running and playing that he requires a lot of food to maintain which he proved at breakfast.  For breakfast he ate: strawberries, almost 5 baby sized pancakes, scrambled egg, and about 5 bites of bacon!  HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO!










We were out running errands and Mac passed out.  I guess that is what happens when you don't take a nap when you are supposed to.  Mac chose not to sleep during nap time.  He chose to climb out of his crib and onto the changing table to pull all of the baby wipes out of the container and throw them all over the place.  Today is the day we realized that Mac was getting out of his crib......


No comments:

Post a Comment