Friday, August 10, 2012

High chair

Mac's absolute new favorite thing to do is to just sit in his high chair.  He doesn't necessarily want to eat.  He just wants to sit in it and either watch tv or watch whatever I am doing in the kitchen.  Today, I reorganized our cookbook.  It now has different sections and is better divided up!  Mac watched me the whole time and played with the leftover paper....





After the big boy took his nap and "ate" his lunch, we headed outside. I made him chicken nuggets and mixed veggies for lunch.  He ate the chicken nuggets (scarfed would be a better word) but REFUSED to eat the mixed veggies.  I am going to just keep presenting him with the mixed veggies in hopes that he eventually eats it.





Since I had a GIANT grocery list, we headed to Fred Meyer when Joe got home.  Mac behaved pretty well until we got to the check out.  Then we had screaming baby.  I took screaming baby on out to the car.  Getting him in that carseat was a CHALLENGE but I did it.  I even got him to stop screaming by singing a totally not appropriate song for babies...."Baby got back" by Sir Mixalot.  He did stop screaming though so I am ok with it.

We played at home for a while and for some weird reason after Mac had a poopy diaper he decided to get all energizer bunny.  He ran all around!  Like a crazy baby.  Then he discovered Joe's shoes.  Mac's new favorite thing to do is to try to put on our shoes.  He had a hard time walking in Joe's shoes so Joe helped!





Eventually (after like an hour) Mac started to slow down.....he sat on the sofa with Joe and watched part of a movie while I cooked.  They are so sweet....










No comments:

Post a Comment