Saturday, June 21, 2014

Willow Creek

One of my favorite people is in Alaska on a fishing trip....Pierce!  After Joe got home, we got loaded up for the drive north to meet up with him.  Little did we know that it would seriously take almost 3 hours.

We stopped at Moose's Tooth to pick up some growlers.  Look at how excited I am about these growlers.....


Mac spent some time wheelin and dealin and conducting business....


There was a car accident and construction and weekend tourist traffic.  DEAR GOODNESS.  Nora got hungry so we pulled off at Thunderbird Falls for me to feed her and Joe to take Mac to the woods so Mac could "pee on the grass."  We finally arrived to where they were camping.  It seems like a really nice and relaxing campground.  I think once we get the water pump thing fixed we are going to camp there too.  Pierce and his friends had a spot right on the river so of course Mac made a dash to the river. He likes throwing rocks in.  He loved Pierce and kept giving him rocks.  It made me really happy to see my son take to one of my really good friends so incredibly quickly.













Apparently right after we left, they saw a double rainbow.  We went through some crazy storms on the way back.  As in thunder and lightning.  crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment