Saturday, June 21, 2014

Productive

Today has been a productive day.  It has really helped that Nora has slept a good bit today.  She has been doing that more often.  I think we are starting to figure out her schedule.  She has probably been sleeping a lot because she has a little bit of a cold.  Getting back to the point of productive.  Joe fixed the water pump pipe thing in the camper.  I completely rearranged our closet.  The people who lived in it before must have been giants.  I cannot reach the top rack.  I moved all of my clothes to the bottom (except for my dresses).  Laundry is in the process of being done.  We did a Target trip.


We did an Old Navy trip (I had a Old Navy Cash Coupon for $30 and you do not waste those things!).


All in all a good day!  Oh and both kids got a bath.  Huge accomplishment right there.  Yup, we are parents of the year who do not bathe their kids every day.  Nora still does not really like bath time but she doesn't scream as much if you talk to her while you do things.  Or if you gently just pour water over her.  She also doesn't mind having lotion put on as much anymore.  Again you have to talk to her while you are doing everything or else she gets upset.  She still does not like the process of having clothes put on.


 
And this next picture has nothing to do with anything but it made me giggle considering where Joe works......




No comments:

Post a Comment