Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Funday

Today was really a Sunday funday.  We got up.  Had our coffee.  Ate some donuts.  Mac and I headed to the front porch for some more chalk time.


After Nora had a surprise giant blow out this morning, she got a cute new romper outfit on.  Oh my goodness!  Girl clothes are wayyyy cuter than boy clothes.




Joe prepped a brisket to be smoked.  He stuffed it with bacon and onions!


The sun was out and bright this afternoon so Mac and I headed back out to enjoy some bubbles.  Little kids love bubbles in a way that I cannot comprehend.  Watching the sheer enjoyment with bubbles makes me smile.





I attempted to bring Nora out.  She was super tired so I know that she just needed to sleep but it was just too hot to hold her.  I put her in a laundry basket.  She lasted 2.5 seconds.  Once she got inside, she passed out.  All it took was a Joe.


Joe helped our neighbor go pick up a new patio set and while he was out he grabbed a cheapo kiddie pool.  I had the brilliant idea to put it at the base of the slide.  It's a true story.  I am a genius.  Mac had a great great great time playing in it!












Joe and Nora even came out to partake in the fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment