Monday, June 9, 2014

midnight feedings, chocolate donuts, and a passed out baby

Nora has her days and nights confused.  Generally, I take the first shift with her at night.  I have a hard time going to sleep, then waking up, then going back to sleep.  The other night I got a funny picture of her smiling (yes, I know it is gas and she is not actually smiling but she did have some giggles in her sleep too).


I also got some midnight snuggles in with her....


Yesterday, for dessert, Mac had a donut.  Mac got said donut all over his face.  ALL over.



We went to Gwennie's yesterday morning for breakfast.  Nora was awake the entire time.  In fact, Nora stayed awake for like 4 and a half hours.  Which sounds awesome.  But then she went to sleep.  FOR HOURS.  We tried to keep her awake so she would sleep last night but that did not really work.  I am one tired mommy......





Right now as I type this I am watching Nora sleep in her crib (via monitor) and Mac playing on his swing set with his GoodMama.  Joe had to go back to work today..... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment