Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sleeping baby= blog post time

I have a kind of sleeping baby in her MamaRoo swing (she was sleeping until Mac scared her by yelling).  AAAHHHHH.  She might go back to sleep though.....let's see if I can get this blog post done...

The other night Nora did not sleep well at all.  She was hot.  She was hungry.  It was game on time.  She got up for the day pretty early so I just put her in our bed and we snuggled.


Then she fully woke up and Mac got up so it was playtime downstairs.  Mac was telling Nora all sorts of stories and she LOVED it. She loves just sitting there staring at him.  It makes my heart happy!



Then Mac spent some crazy time just running in circles.  (dear goodness, if he does not stop randomly yelling or hitting something with his foot......)


When Joe got home, he did his usual thing and stole Nora for some cuddle time!  She is becoming a beast at lifting up that head.  I am pretty sure all of her weight is in her cheeks.  It makes me giggle.  I have no idea where she gets those cheeks from......she also has a crazy grip with those hands.  BEAST.



Our party then moved upstairs for some reason to our bed....oh now I am remember.  I needed to fold some stuff.








No comments:

Post a Comment