Friday, June 13, 2014

Thursday

Whoopsie......I am behind in posts again.  I think every blog post starts off that way.

After how bad Wednesday went, I was a little worried about how Thursday would go.  I was worried for nothing.  It was a much much better day.

We had cartoon snuggle time....




Here was my view for a while...


Nora spent some serious time passed out yesterday.....only in small doses though......



Even Mac got in on the sleeping action (the only person who didn't was me)....


When Joe got home, we headed over to the cupcake shop for cupcake happy hour.  I love cupcakes.  We got Oreo, Smore, and a Pink Lemonade.  DELICIOUS.


Mac was promised that if he listened in soccer practice that he could have a cupcake when he got home.  Joe said that Mac was awesome and listened to the coach.  As promised, Mac got a cupcake when he got home.  He destroyed a Smore cupcake.  :)



Nora did some daddy snuggle time last night while Joe played video games.  Look at Joe's short shorts....bahahahaha


On a random Alaska note...check out this beautiful picture that the news channel posted....


No comments:

Post a Comment