Monday, March 24, 2014

You're in Big Trouble Mommy!

Mac wanted to watch Wallykazam in our bed so Jami stuck him in there while I went to the store to get coffee. Here's some pictures:
 


 
Before that, Mac caught mommy in a lie. She was eating a chocolate bar and Mac asked for a piece. She told Mac that she had ate it all, so I told Mac to go throw the wrapper into the trash can.  Jami then looked at me like I had let the cat out of the bag, and said, "I was lying, I didn't want to give up any of my chocolate." Mac then proceeded to walk around in circles lecturing mommy about lying... I filmed all of this on my phone, but the audio was messed up so it didn't turn out. I did grab Jami's phone and try to get a little bit. He was kind of done lecturing though. He basically told Jami that she was in big trouble for lying and needed to go to time out in the corner. Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment