Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday!

Today was a packed day!  We planned the menus for the week, we went to the grocery store, we went to some other stores, we did laundry, etc.  BUSY BUSY BUSY.

I did get some closet dividers for Nora's closet.  After I washed everything, all of her adorable clothes needed a place to go.  Mac and Joe also "helped" me put clothes up.

Here is the view of her closet:


I put her outfits in the closet as well as the coordinating pants with shirt/onesy in the closet.  Her socks are currently in the canister on the right side of the closet shelf.  Her socks are so teeny tiny!

All of her onesies and pants went in the dresser.  With Mac, we hung up pretty much everything.  That is not going to be happening in this closet.  The closet itself is bigger than Mac's baby closet in the old townhouse but he had more hanging space than what this one does.  No worries though.  I have the top drawer for her mittens, tights, and hats.  The second drawer is for zero-3 months clothes....


The third drawer is the drawer for 6-9 month clothes.


And the bottom drawer is for her 12 month clothes. I figure by the time we get to 12 month size that we would be bumping the clothes up in the drawers.  It just gives me somewhere to put them for now!


The majority of all of this was accomplished after Mac went down for his nap.  Whew.  Good thing too because when he woke up he was a crazy man.  You need proof?  Here ya go.


After dinner, we promised Mac a family movie night complete with popcorn.  Didn't know that the big man would TEAR up some popcorn.  He chose to watch Despicable Me 2.  Apparently today, he was a Mama's boy (that is RARE).  He did not at all want to snuggle with Joe.  So Mac and I had a mini photo shoot while we snuggled and watched the movie.






And to top everything off?  I do not have to work tomorrow because I am on Spring Break!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment