Friday, March 14, 2014

Hubba Hubba

That is Mac's new phrase.  Hubba hubba.  He says it at the weirdest times (on the toilet, randomly in the hallway, with a mouth full of food).  While he is saying Hubba hubba, he wiggles his eyebrows.  Strange.

Yesterday, we made art for Nora's room.  We printed a tree from Google images and Mac used his fingers to add leaves.  He picked out the colors he wanted (yellow and orange).  When he got done making the tree, he switched to dinosaurs.....





After my awesome massage (90 minutes of heaven), I came home to find that Joe had made dinner.  We had french fries and sloppy Joes (which will be hereby known as Sloppy Macs).  Mac was not super sure of it at first but then he tore into it.

This weekend is birthday bonanza. We have Cayla's birthday tonight at Chuck E Cheese.  Miles's birthday tomorrow.  And a friend of Joe's from work's daughter's birthday on Sunday.  So in order to get ready for the birthday bonanzas, we headed to Target to pick out birthday presents. Mac helped carry the bags out to the car.....



Once Mac went to sleep for the night, I became OBSESSED with searching for a good double stroller. I was originally just going to get a single jogging stroller.  Then I put some thought into it.  I really like going on walks during the summer time.  Mac cannot walk for the length of time that I go for.  I also thought about that I want to be able to walk even in the winter.  This translates into a double jogging stroller.  A double, side by side jogging stroller.  Once I decided on that aspect, the obsession became which was the best.  I very quickly figured out that I was talking two very different price ranges.  I registered at Target for a lower priced model (Baby Trend) and a higher priced better quality model (B.O.B).  When Joe gets home, we are going to go over to Babies R Us to play with the models that they have in store.....

http://www.target.com/p/baby-trend-expedition-double-jogger-green-tea/-/A-12919612?registryId=W5xXrmW1JGka4GqqKbYEpQ&regTitle=Meatball's%20Registry&itemLineNum=112&reqQty=1&preSelFlag=1

http://www.target.com/p/bob-revolution-se-duallie-stroller/-/A-13299777?registryId=W5xXrmW1JGka4GqqKbYEpQ&regTitle=Meatball's%20Registry&itemLineNum=113&reqQty=1&preSelFlag=1


No comments:

Post a Comment