Sunday, March 16, 2014

Birthday Bonanza

This weekend's birthday bonanza is now officially over.  We had one yesterday and one today.  Not going to lie but we have another birthday party next weekend.  WHEW.

Yesterday after all of the snow, we decided to brave the roads and head to the store.  We went to Sports Authority to get Joe some heavy duty gloves but for some reason came out with a shotgun.  The roads weren't really that bad but there was a LOT of snow on our side of town.....




After Sports Authority we needed to head to Sam's which is in the same shopping center.  My husband let Mac "drive."  Mac thought it was awesome.




Right now as I type this, I am laying in the bed next to a Mount Vesuvius of laundry.  I probably need to drag myself up to fold it and hang it up.  ARGH.  Don't feel like it.  

On a baby note, I found a MamaRoo on Craigslist for WAY cheap.  Those things are like $250 brand new and we got our's for $120!  It is in brand new condition!  Joe is pretty stoked about this too because there are so many options.  A MamaRoo is a baby soother bouncy rocker swing thing.  It is really kind of hard to explain.  Just take my word for it that it is awesome.  

Man I don't want to have to work tomorrow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment