Saturday, September 15, 2012

The search....

I am on the hunt for amazing curtains.  Unfortunately, the wide world of the internet does not have really what I am looking for (or if they did they were $200 a panel which is ridiculous).  So what have I done?  I turned to Pinterest.  And on Pinterest I found the directions for DIY horizontal stripe curtains.  After polling some friends (AKA Morgan and Sarah), they have decided for me that my horizontal stripe curtains should be white and a tan.  The next thing I need to look at is what I am going to hang it on......it has to be awesome because that is a large wall.

Moving on.  To the next house decorate-y thing.  Joe mounted the picture wall hang-y thing that I got yesterday from Pier 1.  It looks awesome!


So my personal computer's battery is sick, so today I took it to the Apple store and they are fixing it for me.  I decided to do some shopping (which I love).  I found Mac's halloween costume!


When I got home, Joe had set up the Georgia Tech table that Mike and Mary had sent up.  When Mac got up, he thoroughly enjoyed separating his sippy cups on it....


On an Alaska note....we are waiting for the Alaskan hurricane #2 to hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment