Saturday, September 29, 2012

snow?

Last night we went to bed to heavy rain.  We woke up this morning to snow.  Seriously.  I saw everyone's facebook statuses were about snow but I really didn't think I would go downstairs and see an inch of snow on our back porch.  CRAZY.  

  
Today, Joe and I decided to compromise on what clothes we put Mac in.  We ended up going with Georgia Tech pajama pants and a UGA jersey with a grey shirt underneath.  Mac, for some reason, likes to make this stubborn-y face now.  I don't really get it....




Later on this morning, I decided to read my gossip magazine.  Mac decided he needed to read too so he crawled up on the sofa next to me and read as well.  Bella decided she would join in as well....



Mac was in a great mood today.  He played and laughed.  I got this adorable video of Joe tossing Mac in the air!


Despite the crazy weather start we had, the sun came out and everything melted.  Weird Alaska weather.  We took a family outing to Sports Authority (I need new snow boots to wear into my school) and was completely unsuccessful.  We then went to Bed, Bath, & Beyond.  We were a little more successful there.  We got new pillows!  Then, we headed to Target.  Target is a dangerous place.  We went into Target to look at throw pillows (which we didn't find) and came out with 2 tshirts for Mac, 2 framed corkboards, pushpins, and a truck for Mac that plays "pump up the jam."  Target is dangerous!  The tshirts that we bought Mac make me giggle....


Joe cleaned out the garage while Mac took a over 2 hour nap!  I cleaned and reorganized parts of our laundry room/office.  When Mac finally woke up, Joe went up on the roof to keep working on the shingles...Mac played.  A lot.  He did eventually slow down but he didn't go to bed until like 745.  Way past his bedtime!






No comments:

Post a Comment