Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Crazy wind

The weather up here today is INSANE.  We have hurricane force winds that are pretty bad right now but they are supposed to get worse after nine.....We live in the area of Anchorage where it is marked 60 mph (we live under the 6).....The wind is going so hard that it just knocked over/moved Mac's playset.


Mac didn't take a nap for Erica today.  He was super cranky when he got home....but he felt better after apple juice.  We did some serious play time as a family!  Mac thought it was amazingly fun when Joe was running down the hall with him and I would pop out to scare him!  



Mac and I later sat on the sofa to watch some The Big Bang Theory (we love that show).  I even got some awesome hugs!





While we were sitting on the sofa, Mac discovered that we could flip the camera in my Iphone which meant he could see himself....he LOVED that!





Guess what else I also got???????  VIDEOS!




No comments:

Post a Comment