Tuesday, September 25, 2012

boogie wipes

Today, I got to pick Mac up from Erica.  Joe had his presentation and wouldn't be out in time (more on that later as I am sure I can convince Joe to post about it)!  Mac seemed super sleepy in the car which would make sense since he did not want to really nap for Erica today.  Sometimes I feel really bad about that.  Sometimes I feel like we might possibly have the "bad" baby at daycare to which Erica replied "all the babies have their 'thing'".  But here an is adorable picture of Mac just hanging out in one of his new tracksuits...


When we got home, he ate a hot dog (yes I am an awesome parent).  And then it was game on.  No lie. He ran and played all over the place.  We then headed upstairs so I could do some of his laundry....he got into the boogie wipes when I was not paying attention and pulled every single one of them out....



He then decided it would be awesome to chase Bella (which she also loved and that is not sarcasm).  Bella kept running under Mac's crib so he decided to follow....




He then decided to climb on his ottoman and for some weird reason...eat his boopy.  Silly baby.


Joe brought home a "swag bag" and there was some cool stuff in it.  One of the things in it was the directory for the conference....check it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment