Sunday, September 30, 2012

I am awesomeness

Today I felt like awesomeness.  Mac let us sleep until 9:30!  Yeah, you heard right.  9:30.  We got a TON done today.  Joe kept cleaning out the garage.  He got the firewood moved into the garage.  He cleaned out the camper.  He cleaned the floors.  He also talked to a Lowes guy about snowblowers.  We are going to use part of our PFD to buy a snowblower because apparently we are going to need one this year.....

I cleaned the kitchen numerous times.  I cooked a whole bunch.  I continued doing laundry.  I made a new frame thing for our bedroom.....


Mac was so silly today.  He was getting into everything.  I honestly have no idea how we got everything done because he was all over the place. At one point he was literally just racing around the hallway.  He got into the newspapers.....had a great time.




No comments:

Post a Comment