Friday, September 14, 2012

And another day...

This morning we got up, got ready, and then went to get Mac.  That didn't go too well.  He screamed.  We made the executive decision for me to stay home with Mac today.  He was a TERROR.  He screamed all day.  No lie.  Screamed.  It was the longest day (especially since I am rocking an awesome head cold).  What I found weird though was that most babies want their teddy bears but my baby wants his trucks.....


I got Mac to stop screaming by showing him my Iphone.  It worked for like 3 minutes (and I am not exaggerating)...


After a while I got tired of him screaming at me so I just put him in his crib and hopped in the shower so I couldn't hear him.  When I got out of the shower, I COULDN'T hear him!!!!!  He was finally asleep.  

When Joe got home, I left for Mommy Alone Time.  Mommy Alone Time is AWESOME.  I got a cute shirt and a dress and a new gorgeous burgandy colored purse.....and a funky metal wall picture thing and a regular picture frame from Pier 1 Imports.  I love Pier 1.  It is the best place ever and I could spend a LOT of time in there.  So much cute stuff!  When I got home, Joe put my new beautiful purse on Mac.  He for some weird reason liked wearing it and wore it for a while.....

  
On an Alaska note, we are weather forecasted to get SLAMMED again tomorrow.  We are supposed to be getting crazy winds again and a LOT of rain.  This should be interesting.  We are going to have to be a lot more prepared for power outage this go around.  I have been making a list of things we need to get in the grocery store.  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment