Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I am in love.....

with a house!  Joe and I went to look at some houses yesterday!  Mac went with us!  We looked at 3 places and we fell in love with 1!  Right now we are kind of scrambling to get finances and stuff together so we can actually make an offer on it!  The neighborhood is SUPER cute!  There is a spot for the rv!

Here is a website of the house:
http://www.trulia.com/property/3079995680-2410-Cleo-Ave-Anchorage-AK-99516

I am going to attach some pictures that Joe took with his cell phone....they are not the best quality!

 
 
 

Apparently this morning Joe dressed Mac in a Ga Tech jersey!  I was not awake because I am still recovering from the surgery but Joe emailed me this picture.....I am pretty sure that I have the cutest baby ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment