Monday, May 7, 2012

Smiles

I went back to work today.  I opened my door and there on my board was a sign that one of my student's had made and notes from other students on the edges.  It has a SWEET poem in the middle of the sign....It makes me feel like maybe I am actually good at my job.  Maybe I do really make a difference in some of these kids' lives.



I met up with Joe and Mac so we could go look at the Cleo house again.  I brought my measuring tape and I measured stuff.  I opened cabinets and turned on faucets and flushed toilets.  We have decided we love the Cleo house.  We are going to put an offer on the house tomorrow!  FINGERS CROSSED!

Joe brought Mac home and I went to Target to pick up a prescription.  Mac is soooo funny.  Joe had to change his clothes and look below to see the hot mess that Joe put Mac in.....Mac has decided to destroy the living room.....he pulled down all of his baskets/boxes and just dumped them over......



All I can say...........THAT BABY!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on the offer!!! I hope everything goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete