Sunday, April 29, 2012

I've got a fevah.....

No seriously, I had a fever.  Recovering from surgery has not been too fun.  I think I am now at the irritable, annoyed part of the recovery process.  I can't really do anything.  Literally....I have not been able to drive....hold Mac.....exercise.....etc.  So what have I been doing?  A LOT of googling has been going on.  I discovered Pinterest so now I am getting all sorts of ideas for organizing and houses.  I have also been googling houses.  Our real estate agent wants to show us 5 houses tomorrow and I am pretty excited in particular about 2 of them!  To be continued on the home shopping front.....

Joe is really excited because his softball team started practice today.  I am still not able to take care of Mac by myself so Joe took Mac with him and our friend Caryn watched him and her daughter Cayla at the softball fields.


When Joe got back, Mac decided to continue to tear apart our living room/kitchen.  He somehow climbed under the stools....silly baby.

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment