Wednesday, May 23, 2012

what a beautiful alaska day...

Mac went to hang out with Erica today to give me a chance to have an emotional me day.  We no lie have the absolute best nanny EVER.

When Joe brought Mac home, we took him to a park that is next to a lake.  Mac thought that the slide was the best thing ever!  He did huge belly laughs sliding down it and his belly laughs are awesome!  I wish there was a swing set at the playground we went to though because I am sure that he would LOVE playing on a swing!  After he played around for a little bit, we took him down to the lake and Joe put his hand in the water.  Mac then put his foot in the water and started playing with the dirt....my man LOVES dirt.




Joe also made me dessert today....Smore Krispy Treats!  They are soooo stinking good.  It is literally like making rice krispy treats but you use Golden Grahams with marshmellows.  After you get those mixed together, you mix in a bag of chocolate chips.  SOOOOO GOOD!


Mac played super hard today!  Joe went down to give him a cup of milk and this is what he saw when he went into Mac's room...


No comments:

Post a Comment