Wednesday, May 2, 2012

BRRRRRR

Alaska decided to get "chilly-er" again!  How crazy is it that we might get snow this weekend?  INSANE.  The sun was super bright and it looked like it should be so warm outside...but that is a lie.

Today, we took a family stroll to the mailbox.  This translates into Mac walked in circles in someone's driveway while I walked to the mailbox.  However, my mama would be proud that I walked!

We also went and looked at another house today.  It is actually in our agent's neighborhood.  The house was pretty big and was on a lake (which is amazing).  However, the house was going to need a good bit of work done on it.  I also did not really like the layout.  It was like a bigger version of the house we have now and I really wanted the kitchen to be on the main floor of whatever house we get.

After we looked at the house, we walked back to our agent (Stephen)'s house.  We met his wife and his son!  They were super nice!

All in all it was a good day.  I actually did some housework....known as I put up dishes and cleaned off the kitchen counters.  I also made homemade meatballs which I snuck pureed veggies in as a way to sneak them to Mac.....SNEAKY SNEAKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment