Friday, May 25, 2012

My big/little man

Let me tell you....Joe being gone makes things difficult (especially when I have a sick dog and a baby with an exploding diaper).  Luckily Joe gets back tomorrow!

Mac took a FOUR HOUR nap today.  I think it has something to do with the teething, the growth spurt, and the fact that he was awake and ready to play at 6 this morning....

Mac was a little picky about what he ate today....and I have noticed that I tend to take a lot of pictures of him while he is eating....which made me realize that I do this because that is when he is the most still.  Joe and I have an active baby!


Since Joe is out of town, Mac has taken it upon himself to "cook" my meals.  Today, he made me a gourmet meal of cookie cutters with a side of legos.  YUMMMMMMMM!




After Mac got done "cooking", it was time for him to eat!  He had a muffin...which he promptly shoved the whole thing in his mouth.  This was not a mini muffin.  This muffin was normal sized.  I have no idea why he feels the need to shove a whole bunch of food in his mouth at the same time.  I tried getting a picture of his cheeks super puffed out with muffin poking out of his mouth but it did not work out for me....this is what I got instead....


So I don't know if everyone does this or if this is just something that I do....I like lists.  I like making lists and I like checking things off of my list.  I made a list of things that I wanted to do while Joe was gone....

Clean bathrooms
Do laundry
Start packing
Dust
Clean out closet

I HAVE DONE NONE OF THESE THINGS.  None.  I look at the list and I say I need to do these things but then I just sit down and ignore it.  I like this approach.  However, I know that I am going to have to clean because we are about to have a month and a half of guests....and moving in the middle of it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment