Saturday, May 26, 2012

Snuggly time

Mac has not felt good today.  He woke up this morning YELLING.  He was crying so hard that he started doing this hiccup thing.  He refused to let me put a clean diaper on him (I really have no idea how I ended up getting it on him).  I brought him upstairs with his favorite blanket (the shiny blue one) and he snuggled me for about 30-45 minutes while he catnapped.  He NEVER snuggles me really anymore now that he is so active and I also think he doesn't like putting his head on my bony shoulders.  I always try to put his blanket on my shoulder for extra padding.  Even though he was super unhappy when he woke up, after he snuggled a little bit he just popped himself up and started giggling.

You repeat this and that is pretty much how the day went.  Getting him to take a nap was no bueno.  He only went down for like 40 minutes and then some stupid person started cutting grass and woke him up.  I literally thought about going outside and shoving that person under the lawn mower.  Mac woke up screaming again.  Repeat.

He did manage to get some play time in.  However, he wanted me near him all the time which is not usually his style.  

I took the pictures below mostly to try to capture the craziness known as his hair.  It seriously never fails to make me giggle.  It is going to be out of control as he gets older.....




Due to not feeling good and a teeny tiny nap, he started rubbing his big boy eyes around 2:30 and seriously by 3:00 I had put him in the crib.  I thought that he would sleep for a couple of hours and then get up to play for a little bit then go back to sleep.  6:00 rolled by and he still had not woken up yet.  So I went downstairs to give him some milk thinking that would wake him up.  He woke up.  Then promptly went back to sleep.  I am a little nervous that he is going to wake up at like 9 and be wired.....

FINGERS CROSSED!

Joe comes back today/tonight!  I am so excited to have him back.  The house is so lonely without him here......

No comments:

Post a Comment