Sunday, May 27, 2012

Joe's back!

Today was a great day with Joe being back from Georgia!  He was able to cuddle with Mac this morning (Mac woke up a little cranky and still feverish)....




Poof!  Mac is awake!  He then decided to run around with my cell phone...with his crazy bedhead.


After Mac played for a while, he went down for a nap....and he slept for a pretty long time!  Apparently he had a MASSIVE poopy diaper while I was gone running errands so Joe stuck him in the bathtub.  When Mac got out he apparently did not want clothes on...so we thought it would be funny to put him in the tie that Good Mama bought him (she rocked out with a clothing sale at The Children's Place).



After he played for a while, we then went to the grocery store!  You can look at the picture below and see how tired he is just by his eyes....and how he doesn't feel good.  I am a little excited about a recipe we are going to try out tomorrow (crescent roll french dip sandwiches)!  We also got veggies so I could puree them to sneak into Mac's food.


Apparently going to the grocery store was just exhausting for Mac (didn't help that it is super overcast and rainy), so when we got home he went back to sleep.  When he magically woke up, we fed him and then he ran around playing.  Joe thought it would be HILARIOUS to put his new hat on Mac....


Joe and I decided to take a drive to look at our house again (I am so stinking excited!).  This led to us talking about what color we want to paint the exterior probably next summer.  We drove around a neighborhood near our house because the houses are very new and very pretty colored.  There are so many options!  Joe and I really liked a chocolate brown, blue/grey-ish, or a moss green.  We have to think about the main color.....and the trim color.....and the garage door color......and the front door.....

In the process of driving around, we ended up in our friends Sarah and Lee's neighborhood.  They just bought their townhome and I had yet to see it so I gave her a call telling her I was in her driveway (well kind of...we were in the wrong driveway).  Their new place is soooo cute and I am so happy for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment