Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mac gone wild.

Joe volunteered today to work at the airplane trade show at the FedEx hanger.  Since I am still not allowed to pick up Mac, our friend Sarah came over to baby sit me and Mac.  Mac had a grand time running around and I LOVED talking with Sarah about houses and decorating!

We also drove around the neighborhood of the house that we like.  The neighborhood is soooo super cute!  Joe had batting practice with his softball team today.  He took Mac with him and our friend Caryn pulled him and Cayla around in the radio flier wagon....


After Joe got home with Mac, Mac ran amok in the house.  He then discovered that Joe has an Ipad and thought it would be great fun to play with!


Lately, we have been struggling like crazy to get Mac to eat his veggies.  He literally was having nothing to do with it....so today I cooked him carrots, peas, and corn with a chicken bouillain cube to give it some flavor and he totally ate it!  This was a super proud moment!  


While Mac was eating, he kind of got food on himself so we pulled his shirt off (which he loves being naked or half naked).  When he walks around with no shirt on, for some weird reason he just LOVES to pat his giant belly.  Silly boy.  It was kind of hard to get a picture of him because he MOVES so much!


While Mac was running around, he shut the bedroom door and got very irritated that he could not get out.  I sat on the floor in the living room and Mac brought me a book.  He proceeded to sit on my lap (first time I have held him since before the surgery) for me to read to him.  He is so stinking cute.  I read the book to him for as long as he would pay attention.  I am paying for holding him now because my body hurts........but I don't care because I snuggled Mac!





No comments:

Post a Comment