Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Oh my.

Today was not really a good day for the Cash household.  Today, we had to get rid of our dogs.  I spent a huge portion of the day crying.  I have had Bella for 5 years and not having her around is going to be hard.  Regan is just special and I always got giggles from watching him.  However, we are unable to give them the massive amounts of attention that they need.  They retaliated by pooping.  We can't have pooping dogs around Mac.  I am going to be tremendously sad without them.  I feel like a complete failure.  This has been just a beat down of a month (between loss of ovary, loss of fallopian tube, possibly no more babies, and now no more doggies).  Being positive is getting super hard for this Cash member.....

Today, I kept Caryn and Nick's daughter Cayla.  I also watched her yesterday and I got a funny picture of her and Mac destroying the dvd shelves!


Mac and Cayla played SUPER hard today.  When babies play hard, this is what happens....so stinking cute!


When Mac got up from his 3 HOUR nap, he was in SUCH a good mood!  He makes me super happy when he is in a good mood!


No comments:

Post a Comment