Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Today=Exhausting

I am not tired because I did not sleep.  I did.  Well, sleep.  Nora woke up at 3 and I slept through it so Joe took care of her.  She sleeps pretty awesome considering she is a month old.  I am exhausting because of a certain 3 year old.  This morning got off to a great start.  Both of my kids were in a great mood.  Nora was playing nonstop.  Mac was running amuck.  Then Mac got a little too much.  He kept Nora from going to sleep.  Nonstop whining and fussing and yelling and flinging his body around (which doesn't sound like a big deal until he flings his big ole head into the entertainment center).  Around 11 oclock I had hit my threshold.  Nora was fussing big time because she was tired but every time she would go to sleep Mac would do something.  I fixed Mac an early lunch and then gave him an early naptime.  By that point, Nora had reached HER threshold and there was not much that I could do to make her feel better.  About the time that I got her to sleep, someone decided to knock on the door setting Bella off and waking Nora back up.  I wanted to stab someone in the jugular. No joke.  However frustrated as I may be, I look at these beyond adorable pictures and deep down I smile.  They are just so stinking cute.









No comments:

Post a Comment