Thursday, July 17, 2014

Office Shelves

We are SLOWLY fixing the office.  You do not at all want to see it right now.  Just know that there will be mad cleaning going on before Mary gets here tomorrow evening.  Mad cleaning.  Anywho.  I really needed to figure out another way to deal with our paper stuff.  One day I will have an amazing office.  Complete with a Beauty and the Beast library.  That's beside the point.  I saw on Pinterest some different versions of office shelves that I like.

Joe bought some 2x10s and cut them in half.  4 feet was a little bit too small so we (and by we I mean Joe) cut a little bit more off of them.  Perfecto!  He sanded them and then stained them a Dark Walnut I think.  Then he slapped those warlocks up on the wall.  I used photo boxes from Michaels to sort and store the papers.  I still need to label them though.  I bought some wire baskets from Fred Meyer and chalk board labels from Michaels.  One of the baskets is for photos (I usually partake in the free Shutterfly prints) and the other basket is for papers that need to be filed.



Next up in that room?  Figure out how to hang curtains to cover the pantry portion of the room.......to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment