Saturday, July 12, 2014

Friday was our anniversary.  It is hard to believe that we have been married five years!  It's probably supposed to be all romantic and stuff.  Not for us!  Once Joe got off of work, we spent time with our kiddos which is perfect for us.  I actually went to sleep at like 8:45.  Yup, we are super romantic.  

However, Friday got off to an eventful start.  Mac woke up yelling (which he always does).  I go in his room and he is at the end of his bed covered in blood.  He had a massive nosebleed and had slept through the majority of it.  His sheets had to be thrown away (it had experienced other nose bleeds).  His pillow was soaked.  His face was thoroughly covered.  So much blood.  I tried to just scrub it off of him.  I succeeded in just getting it off of his forehead.  At that point, I decided to just put him in the bathtub.  So much blood.  He wasn't crying with it but was annoyed that he had blood on him.  He looked pitiful.  I took a picture of him while he was in the tub to text to Joe to show him.  At that point, I had already scrubbed off his forehead.



Positive news is that I got the blood out of his pillow case.  Negative news is he had another nosebleed during dinner.  He got pretty irritated when Joe stuck a piece of toilet paper in his nose and left it there for it to stop the bleeding.  Good times.

During all of this bloody fun times, Nora just hung out in the mamaroo (her swing).  She has gotten super chubby and it makes me giggle.

(These pictures might be from Thursday)



(These pictures might be from Friday)


And when Mac took his nap (aka went in his room and totally did not sleep), I got some snuggle time in with the big girl!





I feel bad that I don't have as many pictures of Mac but it is seriously hard to get pictures of him because he is NEVER still.  Ever.

I just had to stop blogging to laugh at Joe because Nora peed through her diaper on him.  HA.

Nora has her big play time in the mornings from about 7:30 until about 11.  She makes super funny faces and spends a lot of time kicking around.  She particularly loves being on her changing table.


At one point she fell asleep and I spent some quality time staring at her super chubby cheeks because they make me quite happy.


Since today was surprise sunny (it was supposed to be raining), Joe was able to cut the grass.  Nora and I sat on the porch.  Joe cut grass.  Mac ran amuck.  Literally.  At one point, he busted it in the driveway but was more upset about the ball that was under my car.  At another point, he used our flowerbed to "march" on and when he got down the end of it he would jump off and yell "TADA."  At yet another point, he decided to cut the grass with Joe while swigging away from his cup (which made me think of of age dudes cutting grass while chugging beer).




 

No comments:

Post a Comment