Monday, July 28, 2014

Navy & Green

I go back to work on August 14th.  Yuck.  Joe and I went by my new classroom the other day and it is a hot mess.  Good news is that we got everything out of my old classroom.  I have been scouring the internet for decorating ideas.  I actually have a room that (once it's cleaned out) is going to be really nice.  That means I have to actually decorate.  My delimma?  Everything online is super elementary school.....I teach high school behavior kids.....that would not fly.  Then I got to thinking about what I like (because lets be honest, I am going to spend more time in there than my students).  I decided that I like preppy.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE navy and green (I mean, even my diaper bag is navy and green).  Thus I am going to decorate my classroom in Navy and Green.

We went to Target yesterday and I hit up their party supply section.  I got navy plastic tablecloths to cover my bulletin boards.  I got some cutesy things to hang from the ceiling.  Probably will need to get more of those.

So.....if you are ever out and you see navy or green adorableness for my class, please snatch it up!  Alaska does not at all have much to offer and I have to get super creative!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment