Wednesday, July 9, 2014

a little bit of down time

This post is being done in a very short amount of time.  Nora has been playing on her floor gym for about an hour and a half.  She is not going to be lasting much longer without throwing a fit.  I am going to try to get this post done before she freaks out.  She wakes up sooo happy!  Mac is running around in his superman underwear with a Transformer toy that turns into a helicopter.  He is going in circles around his giant t-rex.  It makes me smile.


My mama ordered this little lovey for Nora through Etsy!  How cute!!!!!

Mary sent up a box and in that box was Nora sized Crocs.  Look at our little Croc family.  Judge away. They are hideous shoes but they are soooo comfortable and they are soooo cute in teeny tiny size!

She has started grabbing hold of my hair.  Thank goodness it is not as long as it was before.  I will eventually be growing it back out but I am going to wait a little bit before I do that....

Here is a video of Nora having a good time (and hiccups) on her changing table....



No comments:

Post a Comment